VANILLA PROTEIN & RASPBERRY MUFFINS
Try these vegan and gluten free protein muffins for a quick breakfast, snack or dessert. Easy to make in one bowl in 30-minutes. Raspberries are high in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 20-25 minutes | Makes: 6
1⁄2 cup vegan milk
1⁄3 cup maple syrup
2.5 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
3⁄4 cup gluten free flour
1⁄4 cup almond flour
1⁄4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180’C and grease a muffin tray.
2. Combine wet ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well.
3. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Fold through the frozen raspberries, making sure not to overmix.
5. Spoon into muffin tray and pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden ontop.
6. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and enjoy!
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or pop in the fridge for
up to 1 week.
– You can use any frozen berries.
– Substitute gluten free flour for normal flour or buckwheat flour.
– You can use any protein powder that you have in your cupboard depending on what
flavours you feel like, chocolate works really well with this recipe!